Manifesting is the process of bringing your thoughts, desires, and intentions into reality. It’s a powerful tool that can help you create the life you want and achieve your loftiest goals. But where do you begin? I know it feels overwhelming, and sometimes even silly, so here are 5 easy steps that you can start practicing today!
- Get clear on what you want: The first step in manifesting is knowing exactly what you want. Take some time to sit down and think about your desires and goals. Grab that journal and write them down and be as specific as possible. The more specific you are, the easier it will be to manifest. One fun way to do this, is to write a journal entry as if it is _ amount of time in the future and you already have the thing you desire. Write an entry with as much detail as you can muster and do your best to really feel what it will be like to already have that manifestation be a reality.
- Believe it’s possible: The second step is to truly believe that what you want is possible. This is where many people get stuck. You may want a soulmate, but deep down, you don’t think your dream person would ever be interested in you. Or maybe you don’t think you’re cut out for that big promotion at work. working through those limiting beliefs is KEY to making all of those dreams come into your reality.
- Take action: Manifesting is not just about thinking and feeling, it’s also about movement. Once you know what you want and believe it’s possible, start taking small steps toward your goal. This could be as simple as researching your desired career or saving money for a trip. Start treating yourself the way you would want a dream partner to treat you, and start dressing the way you would dress if you got that big promotion.
- Let go of the outcome: The fourth step is to let go of the outcome. Trust that the universe will conspire to bring you what you want and don’t get too attached to the outcome. What you seek is also seeking you. Let go of the need to control the outcome and trust that things will happen as they should. (It’s just like ordering a coffee at Starbucks, remember?! Put in your order and go to the counter to pick it up. Don’t worry about the barista who is making your Double Shot Latte with no foam)
- Practice gratitude: The final step is to practice gratitude. Be thankful for what you already have and for the things that are currently manifesting in your life. This simple step will help you stay on your highest-level timeline, and allow you to spend most of your day in a higher vibration! Even if it’s just being grateful for your iced coffee, or your new cozy sweatshirt, there is ALWAYS a joy to be found somewhere.
Manifesting is not a one-time event, it’s a process. Keep these five steps in mind and practice them daily. Remember to be patient and trust that the universe will bring you what you want at the perfect time. There are no mistakes. You are exactly where you are meant to be <3